Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I LOVE SUSHI!!!

So the sushi party on Saturday turned out to be a lot of fun! It was great to spend some time with my friend, and the sushi was a lot easier to make than I was expecting. In fact, I used my newfound skills last night and made sushi for dinner! I can't wait to get myself a sushi cookbook and try some new recipes!! It's safe to say that I'm hooked. A few years ago I learned that I love it, thanks to my hubby's best friend, but it's usually few and far between that we go out for sushi - it's not exactly cheap! But now that I can make it at home, I can have it whenever I want! Of course there will always be some things that I just can't do quite the same as my fave sushi restaurant, but I'll have fun trying!

Anyway - another thing I love is getting a massage - which I'm doing this afternoon. I haven't had one since right before Thanksgiving, and I am LONG overdue! I've never been to this particular spa before, but I won the massage (and a facial) in a drawing - so I figured I'd give it a shot, afterall it's not costing me anything! I'm really having a hard time focusing on work this afternoon (hence the opportunity to blog) and I just can't wait to get out of here and get to the spa.

Hopefully I will get home to find that my hubby has dinner and a nice glass of wine waiting for me... That would be the perfect end to this beautiful day!!

No comments: