Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, March 20, 2009

Nursery Photos!!!!!!!!!!

I know you've all been on pins and needles waiting for this moment... I finally have pictures of the baby's nursery! Okay, technically I had them a few days ago and have already posted them on my facebook, but I haven't had a chance to do a new blog until now. So without further ado...

Valance - I need a different curtain rod. You can't see it very well in this picture, but this one sags in the middle.



Quilt



See... I told you it sags!





Rug - I love the little whale!!



The cute little rocking chair to left was mine when I was little. Maybe it will bring Randy some "girl" luck!




That's it for now. I have 2 showers this weekend, so I'm sure I'll have lots of pics (and hopefully lots of fun stuff) to share next week! Have a good weekend!!

2 comments:

Casey said...

OMG! OMG! CUTEST ROOM IN THE WORLD! I am obsessed with that "whale rug." I LOVE IT. I am sad I didn't get too see you on Sunday. :(

My mom said, "that girl is about to burst."
haha
You are so close! SO, SO CLOSE!

Casey said...

Hey Candice,

How are you feeling? Thanks for the understanding with J's mom. I feel like I am completely ALONE on the subject. Praying for you and the baby! It's so close!