Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FINALLY!!!

I have my new camera!! It's going to take some getting used to, since it's bigger than what I'm used to and it has a lot of functions that I don't quite understand yet, but it will be fun to learn!

After much research and comparison shopping, I went with the Sony a200. It is actually the 2008 model, but reveiwers preferred it over the 2009 a230 model. It came highly recommended by some photoraphers that I talked with, and is supposed to be great for beginners!

So here are a few shots from last night...






Nathan wasn't exactly cooperative, but that's okay! We'll have plenty of time to play and get better shots... Maybe on a day when he hasn't had a shot, and he's slept a little better!

If just feels so good to have a camera again, and now I will be able to capture his cute and special moments!


No comments: