Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, November 16, 2007

Lexie


Well... I only have about a day and half left until my marathon. WooHoo!!! To keep my mind off it, I've been messing with some pictures of my most precious, adorable niece.


Here she is in her Halloween Costume. We took her to BooHaHa on Brookside!

After that, we took her to Hallowmarine at the Jenks Aquarium, so she could see "Nemo" and all the other fishies.



Creating a masterpiece at breakfast with Grandma and Auntie... She's concentrating very hard!



This one is from Krispy Kreme at one of thier Incredible Kids Days' over the summer. Yummy!!


Needless to say, I absolutely love and adore my niece!!! Isn't she cute?!?!?

1 comment:

T Z said...

Nice updates :) We'll have great fun tomorrow. Maybe we'll run a mile or so together. I will be no faster than 11 minute miles I am sure, as that is all I did today.

Great Luck,
Ken