Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Updates

Well... I suppose I should take a few minutes out of my busy schedule to update the last few days. Between reading, napping, and watching Lifetime, I just can't seem to find any spare time!!

Monday's qualifier was pretty hard on Randy. The weather caused a lot of delays and it was a very long day for him - mentally and physically. He played well and was well in position to qualify until the last few holes. A 30 minute wait to tee off on one hole and pure exhaustion took him from a score of 3-under to 2-over. Generally in this tournament a par-72 would qualify but several of the tour pros dropped out, so 73 qualified. Randy missed qualifying by one lousy stroke! Hopefully there will other opportunities for him in the near future!

The rest of this week has been pretty ordinary - ortho appointment, new running shoes, laundry. Nothing real special. We did have my parents over last night in honor of Father's day and my mom's birthday. Mostly just relaxing and being lazy... That's what vacation is for, right?!?!

No comments: