Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

Well... since I'm getting tired of visiting the RunnersWorld Tulsa blog and seeing that I last updated my own blog over a week ago, I figured I should post something.

Not a whole lot of anything interesting going on...

Saturday I went and ran with my training groups early in the A.M. and then went home and took a long nap. Lounged around the house watching TV until it was time to go to The Full Moon for a 30th birthday party for one of Randy's friends. I had planned on trying to meet some friends for a night run after the party, but after a dirty martini (and a half) I was ready to go to bed.

Sunday was Church and brunch at First Watch. More relaxing around the house.

Yesterday, after work we attempted to go to a screening of Hancock. They had distributed WAY too many passes, so we didn't make it in. They told everyone that there would be another screening at 9:30 and that in the meantime we were free to go to any other movie we wanted. So we saw "Wanted". Bad Ass movie!! It was actually pretty funny. I would definitely watch it again. Since Randy has to get up for work super early, we opted to skip the 9:30 showing of Hancock and we just went home. We know some people that did make it in to see it though, and they highly recommend it. Maybe we'll try to go see that one soon.

I've had a busy day at work today, and I'm looking forward to my run in about an hour. I got some new shorts at Target that I want to try out!!

Later!

2 comments:

Ethiopian Elites said...

Glad to see you are updating your blog. Last preview screening of a movie I went to was for "Yours, Mine, and Ours." The video screwed up so we only got to see a few minutes of the show. It didn't look like it was worth paying for, so I never saw the whole movie. The last movie I went to was "Get Smart." I liked it and recommend it.

You need to post a picture of yourself in your new shorts.

Candice said...

I'm glad to hear that you liked "Get Smart". I would like to see it, but I have to admit that it's not because I'm familiar with the original (it was a TV show, right?). I just think it looks entertaining.

As for my shorts, our resident photographer was running late on Tuesday, and I wasn't about to ask him to take a shot AFTER my run! I'll be trying out another new pair of shorts this evening, but if you want to see them, you'll have to be at the run!