Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season. HO HO HO!!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like both. I'm not great with paper though, so I usually do gift bags
2. Real tree or Artificial? The tree we have is artificial. If I could find a pre-lit real tree, I'd be in heaven!
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever we get around to it. This year was the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Again - whenever we get around to it. I think we may have still had it up in Feb last year!
5. Do you like eggnog? Not nearly as much as my husband does!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Wow - that was so long ago! Nothing jumps out at me.
7. The hardest person to buy for? Randy's family. Problem solved this year - everyone is getting a donation to a different charity made in their name.
8. Favorite Ornament? Give me a few years until the baby can make one for me. That will be my favorite!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Several. My favorite is the one made by "Willow Tree" that my parents gave me a couple years ago. That one stays out all the time.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Usually mail, but we haven't done anything for this year yet.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Randy's mom usually gives pretty random stuff. Not bad exactly, but stuff we will never use.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Don't really have one.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Umm.. Christmas Eve!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Food - lots and lots of food!
16. Lights on the tree? Our tree is pre-lit with white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Growing up my family usually stayed home and Randy's family traveled. Last few years (and this year) we've traveled. Starting with Christmas 2009 we're staying home!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? Growing up we got to open one gift on Christmas Eve (usually pajamas that we wore to bed that night). Everything else on Christmas Day. I'd like to do that with our kids too.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People are petty and wrapped up in the gifts instead of the real meaning of Christmas.
23. Your favorite ornament theme or color? don't have one.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Time with family and friends.
25. Who is most likely to respond to this? Whoever wants to!
Ok - your turn. I copied this from an email, and you can copy and email it out if you like or repost it on your blog (or both)! Just don't forget to change your answers!
Must-Watch Documentaries by The Pioneer Woman
16 hours ago