Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, November 24, 2008

Crazy Eights

I was tagged by Anna last week, so here goes...


CRAZY EIGHTS

8 TV shows I love to watch
1- LOST
2- Army Wives
3- House
4- How I Met Your Mother
5- Two and a Half Men
6- Big Bang Theory
7- Ghost Whisperer
8 – Law & Order: SVU

8 Places I love to eat
1- In The Raw
2- In The Raw
3- In The Raw
4- In The Raw
5- In The Raw
6- In The Raw
7 – In The Raw
8 – Pretty much anywhere else – I love food!


8 Things that happened yesterday
1- Took a shower.
2- Went to Church.
3- Visited with hubby’s brother and sister-in-law in town from KC.
4- Had a nice long visit with hubby’s step-mom.
5- Dinner at Louie’s Grill.
6- Watched TV.
7- Went to bed.
8- Watched more TV.
Exciting day huh???


8 Things I look forward to
1- Ultrasound tomorrow!!
2- Thanksgiving
3- Working on baby’s room
4- Christmas
5- Picking out baby names
6- Meeting our little boy or girl
7- Going to Hawaii for Steve’s wedding
8- Getting out of debt!

8 Things I love about Fall
1- Leaves changing
2- My fireplace
3- Big cozy sweaters
4- Fall smells – pumpkin, butterscotch, cinnamon, etc
5- Snuggling in blankets
6- Getting ready for holidays
7 – Fall colors (for clothes/decorating) – browns, reds, golds
8- Spending more time with family

8 Things on my wish list
1- A healthy baby
2- A new strap for my heart rate monitor
3- A healthy baby
4- To be debt free
5- A healthy baby
6- Sushi
7- A healthy baby
8- A dirty martini


And at this point, technically I'm supposed to tag 8 more people. But that's just too much effort!

So, if you've read this blog and you want to play along, please consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Kidney Bean a.k.a. Erin said...

Uh, thats not fair...but I will play along with your little game.